Type: Ballistic Separator
Application: It separates materials to the top zone and the bottom zone of the rotating paddles depending on the apparent shapes and characteristics of materials.
Ballistic separator is to separate materials to the top zone and the bottom zone of the rotating paddles depending on the apparent shapes and characteristics of materials. The screen is capable of separating various materials such as plastics from cardboards, papers and films.
Ballistic separator makes use of gradability unique to each material to separate one material from other materials. The screen is excellent in separating light materials such as film from rolling materials (such as bottles, cans, etc.). Materials with 3D shape are bounced from the ballistic paddles of the screen to the bottom of the screen. Materials with 2D shape such as film and paper climb up to the top of the paddles of the screen at different speeds in accordance with the gradability of materials. In this way, you can control the purity of the separated materials by adjusting the angle of the rotating paddles of Ballistic Screen.
1. Easy and safe maintenance.
2. Versatility: enables processing of different material streams within a single system.
3. Angle adjustment (optional).
4. Reduces operating & maintenance costs.
5. No wrap design minimizes cleaning & maintenance costs.
6. Single motor and direct drive system reduces maintenance and energy costs.
How does the ballistic screening process work?
1. angled cleats kick rolling rigid items down the paddle.
2. flat and flexible items will be carried up the paddle on angled cleats.
3. small items fall through the sieve mesh.
Please Feel free to give your inquiry in the form below. We will reply you in 24 hours.