The production of traditional Chinese medicine formula granules is based on the decoction requirements of traditional Chinese medicine decoction, and the production process procedures are formulated according to different varieties. The basic process route is: selection of traditional Chinese medicine raw materials, processing, extraction, concentration, drying, fine powder screening, granulation, Finished particle screening and packaging. The selection of raw materials for traditional Chinese medicine is very important. The raw materials for traditional Chinese medicine are purified and selected through screening equipment to remove impurities to ensure the quality of raw materials for traditional Chinese medicine.
Traditional Chinese medicine granules are usually screened using a vibrating screening machine, which can effectively improve the screening accuracy and efficiency of the pharmaceutical preparation process. In response to industry needs, WITTMANN has developed and produced a circular vibrating screen, which can be used for powder, small particles and liquid materials. It has good application in screening. The circular vibrating screen has the advantages of long material running trajectory and high screen surface utilization. By adjusting the phase angle of the upper and lower weights, the movement trajectory of the material on the screen surface can be changed, and the materials can be accurately screened and probability screened. wait.
Main features of circular vibrating screen:
1. Small size, light weight, easy to move, the direction of the discharge port can be adjusted arbitrarily, and coarse and fine materials are automatically discharged.
2. It has high screening accuracy and efficiency, and can be used for powder, granules and mucus.
3. The screen is not blocked and the powder does not fly. The sieving fineness can reach 500 mesh (28 microns) and the filtration fineness can reach 5 microns.
4. Unique grid design (mother-and-child type), the screen can be used for a long time and is easy to change. It only takes 3-5 minutes. It is easy to operate and clean.
5. No mechanical action, easy maintenance, can be used in single or multiple layers, and the parts in contact with materials are made of stainless steel (except for medical use).
If you have equipment needs, please call WITTMANN's consultation hotline +8313373745380!